Add Company Name Or Logo to Email Notification
Learn how to add a company name or company logo to Email Notification in Oracle Cloud Applications
Each workflow task is configured with scenarios for sending email notifications as part of the approval process. The company may require to add its name or logo to Email Notifications which the users will receive from Oracle Cloud Applications. As an application administrator what you need to do?
Follow below steps to fulfill the stakeholder requirements.
- First, you need to open the BPM Worklist. For this, click on Bell notification and ‘Show All’ from Global Header:
2. Click on Worklist:
3. BPM Worklist will open in a separate window. Click on Administration Tab under your name:
4. Now click on Task Configuration:
5. In my case I want to add a company name or logo to Requisition Email Notifications. That is why I am searching for ReqApproval task from the Task list. If you want to have the same properties on Purchase Order Documents then you need to do below setups in those tasks as well.
Now click on the Notifications Tab and edit Notification Header from task status <Assign>.
Now you need to write your company name here. Include your company name as below and please do not forget single quotes. It will not work without single quotes. If you want a bigger name then include text as ‘<h1>Oracle</h1>’.
In case you need to add your company Logo to the Email Notification enter the URL to your logo, following this syntax: ‘<img src=”https://cloud.oracle.com/res/images/header/oracle-cloud-logo.png" width=”230" height=”69" alt=”Oracle Logo”>’. Replace the URL and alternative text with your own.
6. When you are done click on Save and Commit your changes. (Two buttons are next to each other)
Below is an example of how you will see your company name in email notification:
That is it, guys:) Hope you are clear with the topic. If not, please do not hesitate to reach me.
If you are not sure what to read next, here is the next article for you:
Chart Of Accounts Setup In Oracle Fusion
Learn how to set up Chart of Accounts (COA) value sets, values, structure and instances in Oracle Fusion Applications
Procure to Pay Process Flow in Oracle Fusion Procurement
Learn the steps that business run for P2P Cycle in Oracle Fusion
I am an Oracle Functional Specialist with more than 6 years of experience. I help clients to understand software capabilities and to analyze business needs. My main goal is to recommend solutions and ultimately guide through all phases of Oracle Cloud Applications. I am also inspired to write about life, improvement, and personal growth.