How to find Invoice Journals in GL
Learn how to find Invoice Journals from General Ledger in Oracle Fusion Applications
Today I will show you how you can find Invoice details from General ledger Journals. As you know General Ledger is a final book where all transaction details are stored. But can you find invoice details from these journals?
- Navigate to General Ledger Role and click on Journals:
2. Click on <Manage Journals> from the menu on the right:
3. When you search for Journals indicate the period for which you want to see transactions. It will narrow down your search. To search specifically for Invoices select Source and Category as well.
Category: Purchase Invoices
4. You will now only see Journals with Payables Source as below. Click on any Journal for more details.
5. Scroll down to Journal Lines and click on the amount ( Debit or Credit):
6. Click on <View Transaction> to navigate to the Invoice page for more details. You will see all invoice details once you click on <View Transaction>.
That is it, guys:) Hope you are clear with the topic. If not, please do not hesitate to reach me.
If you are not sure what to read next, here is the next article for you:
Add Approver Manually to Approval Hierarchy
Learn how to add Approver manually to Approval hierarchy in Oracle Fusion Applications
Exclude approver from FYI mails
Learn how to exclude approver from FYI mails in Oracle Cloud Applications
I am an Oracle Functional Specialist with more than 6 years of experience. I help clients to understand software capabilities and to analyze business needs. My main goal is to recommend solutions and ultimately guide through all phases of Oracle Cloud Applications. I am also inspired to write about life, improvement, and personal growth.